Macro Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macro Feature

First and foremost, the guide didn't create macros. Solved that problem.

Now, the guide has created the macro, but I am unable to click it in the guide window.

I tried to hotkey the macro to my action bars, but it keeps dissapearing after I take action ( mob dies, etc ).

Suggestions?

Ok, I'm not positive on this so don't take it as gospel. I believe the macro portion of things is still in testing stage of some sort and would probably explain why it isn't working when trying to click the icon in the guide window. As for the hotkey disappearing my best guess is that it's coded to delete the old macro and create a new one every time it changes, so it would be doing this for almost every step.

My only advice I could give right now would be to simply ignore the macro key stuff for now until the team are able to do more work on it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

"simply ignore" means 1) lua error on start 2) not working fastforward feature on r-click 3) if i have no free macro spots guide progression is impossible as guide doesnt pass to next step. manually it is impossible too.

so "to simply ignore" is kinda impossible...

PS. Is any way to roll back the guide to older version?

Comment

The problem with the macros should be fixed now, please update your guides.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X