Cant download zygor and wow launcher cannot appear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant download zygor and wow launcher cannot appear

Hi, um i have tried updating my guide but when i even go to where the update button is it says "Error: unable to connect to the remote server".

and when i try opening my wow launcher is simply says "Launcher cannot obtain launcher information. Please check your internet configuration."

I am really lost and don't know what to do =( and i bought zygor guide before the latest patch kicked in

It sounds like you have a firewall blocking your connection or something else. Have you tried to reset your modem and/or disable any firewall software?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I don't really know how to disable firewall software. Does having a connection to the internat change anything?

Comment

I turned off firewall but nothing changed.

Comment

There can be a number of things that block connection to some sites while still allowing you to connect to others. Most common is a firewall. If you have software like BitDefender this has one built in and could be interfering. You could also be having a hiccup in your modem and resetting that can sometimes help. There's also a possibility that somewhere along the line from your ISP to the sites you're having problems with could be an issue that just needs time to sort out.

I'd start with resetting the modem.

Comment

I just reset the modem but its still the same. The weird thing is everything was working fine when i used my home wifi but when i use my works internet connection it doesnt work so well. So im not really sure what to do

Comment

If you have problems at work then there's a chance that they have certain IP ranges or sites blocked and there's nothing you can do about that.

Comment

Working...
              X