Purchased a dailies guide, but didnt work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased a dailies guide, but didnt work

Hey i sent in a message on the contact us already but its been 2 days now with no responce so it said to post on here! I bought the Horde dailes for cata but it shows i do not have it! i read other posts and saw there was a bug! anyway you could fix mine? Thanks

There's a bug in the automated processing of orders. Hopefully this will get fixed soon. Normally the Zygor team can fix your account but it's weekend and I don't know if someone of them is in the office.

Comment

This is ok, i cant wait tell the weekends over!

Comment

I got the same thing, i bought the horde dailies guide, and for some reason i cant launch WoW from the Zygor Guide install program >.<

Comment

This just means that the Updater isn't pointed to the WoW folder properly. To fix it do the following:

1. Run the Zygor Updater (hold the shift key when you run the Updater to keep it from auto-launching WoW if needed)
          2. Click the Settings button
          3. In the 2nd box make sure the path is correct to your WoW installation (it should be pointing to the Launcher.exe file)
          4. Click OK

That should fix it so that you can click to launch WoW from in the Updater.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

See, the problem here is, that everything is correct, its pointing to the launcher perfectly. Thats the part that i dont get. It SHOULD work

Comment

Are you running the Updater as an administrator?
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X