Alliance Night Elf level 82 Arrow issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance Night Elf level 82 Arrow issues

Since the new 4.3 update with WOW my arrow no longer moves or shows distance it just sits still and says the name of where my quest is located. The arrow works on my Worgen toon but isn't working with my level 82 night elf that is currently in Stormwind but has quest is Mount Hyjal. It just shows the arrow in gray and says Mt. Hyjal it isn't moving or showing distance at all.

Please refer to my post here:

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...1880#post71880

It explains, in part, the issues regarding 4.3 and addons,
    My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by wowvern View Post
      Please refer to my post here:

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...1880#post71880

It explains, in part, the issues regarding 4.3 and addons,
      I read that post before I posted this. It didn't mention issues with waypointer so that's why I posted this. I just don't understand why the waypoint works with some of my toons but not with the other toons.

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for reporting. Hopefully 4.3 will hit tonight in our Europe as well so we can check it out. On the other hand, that's the indended behaviour of the waypointer when your target is on the other continent, because it's pointless to point overseas, I beg a pardon for the wordplay.

Comment

Originally posted by howsthings2002 View Post
          that is currently in Stormwind but has quest is Mount Hyjal.
          As zgdev2 pointed out that may be your problem. Please go through the Hyjal portal in Stormwind and report back if it's working then.

Comment

Working...
          X