MoP Upgrade (or Update... not sure)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MoP Upgrade (or Update... not sure)

Two years ago when I bought my Zygor Guide you had, I believe, two guides: Leveling and Dailies. It was simple to know what needed to be upgraded and how that would happen.

Now, you have tons of guides: Leveling, Dailies, Achievements, Mounts, Pets, I think there was a guide to picking up women in a bar (married, so I didn't buy it) and even a guide on how to diffuse a nuclear bomb when you only have 10 seconds to live (very helpful this weekend, best $3.99 I've ever spent! THANK YOU!)

My question: How are you going to handle current customers upgrading guides? If I remember from two years ago, you had options to upgrade your leveling guide and your dailies guide separately. Is that going to happen this time around, as well?

I know there will be new achievements/mounts/pets in MoP, but what if I only care about the achievements/mounts/pets that were implemented pre-5.0? Will those guides still work in 5.0?

Thanks for making a product that is not only popular, but extremely helpful! (8th toon to 85 last night, ALL using the Zygor Guides)

Haha, love those 'extra' guides.

All current guides should still work after MoP is released, just without any new content. For the upgrading to add the new content, this has not been decided yet on how it will be handled.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X