It all looks ok just doesn't work!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all looks ok just doesn't work!!

I ran the download. Then nothing seemed to happen. So I checked the forums for similar problems. I found this

1. Run the Updater (click on Abort if needed to prevent the auto-launching of WoW… if there is no Abort window hold the Shift key while launching the Updater)
    2. Click Settings
    3. Enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes
    4. Click OK
    5. Click Repair

The info on left hand side of page said I only had free versions. So I followed the above instructions. which changed the info on the left side of the page to now indicate that I have the paid for leveling guide and Professions and achievements for both Hoard and Alliance. Yahoo I thought success. I clicked repair too. It reinstalled something and still says i have all the right things but I checked Add ons in WOW and they still indicate that I have just the free version installed.

I am very computer illeriate, and quite frankly, I am stumped .

SOS!!

It sounds like maybe the path is wrong for the Updater. Go into the Settings and make sure that the top box is pointing to the correct path for your AddOns folder. If you still have problems use the Support link at the top to send in a request for a remote session and I can get it all fixed for you in a few minutes.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Sorry to be such a woosie but I cannot figure it out on my own. and i cannot seem to find the link at the top to send in a srquest for remote session

Comment

Looks like you found the link and sent in the remote request. I've emailed you back. Let me know if you don't get that email.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X