(A) & (H) Enchanting Levelling Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(A) & (H) Enchanting Levelling Guide

All rods except for Runed Copper Rod were removed from the game with patch 5.0.4.

Can the Alliance & Horde Enchanting guides be updated to reflect this as I'm at 510 enchanting (on Horde Warlock), and at 515 guide says to make Runed Elementium Rod (which use to give +5 skill up).
    Wildhammer EU
    Magedaveo (60) - Chaoslight (60) - Meldinor* (50) - Daveodruid (50) - Maldinor (45) - Chaoswrath (45) - Daveohunter (45)
    Daveodk (45) - Melorius (41) - Arthaskiller* (40) - Neosaurus* (40)

Thunderhorn EU
    Malock (60) - Voidemorte (60) - Thunderbolts (50) - Malpaw* (45) - Malthorn* (40)

*Horde Characters

The rods normally only gave 1 skill point. Just go to the next step for now and make an extra 1 or two, or the previous combine if needed. Will add this to the bug list.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

OK.

The final rod you use to be able to make at 515 (Runed Elementium Rod), gave +5 skill up instead of the usual +1 skill up.
      Wildhammer EU
      Magedaveo (60) - Chaoslight (60) - Meldinor* (50) - Daveodruid (50) - Maldinor (45) - Chaoswrath (45) - Daveohunter (45)
      Daveodk (45) - Melorius (41) - Arthaskiller* (40) - Neosaurus* (40)

Thunderhorn EU
      Malock (60) - Voidemorte (60) - Thunderbolts (50) - Malpaw* (45) - Malthorn* (40)

*Horde Characters

Comment

I purchased the professions guide on a lark yesterday. Mine installation says it's reached the end of the current guide at enchanting level 130 which is 5 skill points above where I was?

Comment

Razorjack, you still have the trial version of the Professions guides installed. They stop right in the 150 skill area. To get rid of the trial guides and install the guides you purchased do the following:

1. Run the Updater (click on Abort in the small window if needed to prevent the auto-launching of WoW)
          2. Click Settings
          3. Enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes
          4. Click OK
          5. Click Update

If you have any further problems with this please let me know.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X