Talent advisor not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent advisor not working

I newly installed Zygor today. When I try to configure the talent advisor, it gives the following error. I have tried repairing and reinstalling Zygor.

Message: ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:858: attempt to index field 'rootframe' (a nil value)
    Time: 09/02/12 20:05:09
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:858: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:855>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
    (tail call): ?
    ...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function `Fire'
    ...er\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua:68: in function <...er\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua:57>

Locals: <none>

If you have a Windows PC please run the Updater and click the Repair button.

If you have a Mac please navigate to your MacHD>Applications>World of Warcraft>Interface>AddOns folder and manually delete the ZygorTalentAdvisor folder.

Also make sure that any enabled addons have been updated for 5.0.4 and if they haven't been updated yet then please disable them.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have done the Repair. I have disabled all addons besides Zygor. Still broken.

Comment

Started working. Not sure why.

Comment

If you happened to still be logged into WoW when you did the repair it would not have fixed it until you exited WoW.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X