Mining guide error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mining guide error

The guide get's stuck at "Redirecting to 275-350". I've tried to use ctrl+alt to manually do it but it won't go past step 16. I'm lvl 60 with lvl 296 mining. Please fix this

You must be using the Horde guides. We have this in our bug list to get fixed. Use your favorite text editor to do this fix.

Open your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides/Professions/ZygorProfessionsHordeCATA.lua file.
    Find:
    label "min_200-275"
    Replace with:
    label "m_200-275"
    Save the file.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have ZygorProfessionsAllianceCATA, ZygorProfessionsAllianceCATATrial, ZygorProfessionsAllianceMOP, ZygorProfessionsCommon, and ZygorProfessionsHordeCATATrial. I don't have the Horde file. I've only downloaded alliance.

Comment

I'm thinking that maybe having the trial guide for alliance is somehow messing you up. Step 16 sounds about the right area for the trial to end. Try running your Updater, use the Repair button to wipe your guide install, then refresh and install a fresh copy of the guides.

Comment

Will do, thanks man. I'll get back to you

Comment

Well it's still freezing at that step.... i'll copy the error.

"ERROR! Cannot jump from step 3 to label 'min_275-350' This is guide Mining Leveling Guide 1-525. Please report this, providing a generated Bug Report. "

Comment

I can't see anything in the Alliance guide that would cause this and I could not reproduce it in game.

Let's try a complete guide reset. First go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete any Zygor files in there. Then go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns folder and delete the Zygor folder in there. Finally run the Updater and install a fresh copy of the guides.

Comment

I found some problems with the jumps in the Alliance Mining 1-525 guide.
                Step 16 (after "learn Smelt Thorium") throws an error (missing label +exit) because of the jump when the farming step is complete.
                I think this one should be |next "+min_275-350"
                The next error is step 18, it has two labels, one is "min_275-350", one is "farm".
                I think this should be two steps so there's a missing line with "step" after ".learn Smelt Fel Iron##29356".
                Then step 20 (between Hellfire and Nagrand farming routes), again error because of a missing label exit.
                I think this should be |next "+min_350-425"

The last error also is in the Horde guide but there it should jump to m_350-425.
                The first one is not in the Horde guide because this jum step is missing, the second one is correct in the Horde guide.

Comment

Ok... have that all added to the list.

Comment

it sounds like cartman knows what my problem is. I guess I will just wait till it's fixed, Previous update didn't fix it.

Comment

Do you all need any more info on my error?

Comment

I think I put together enough information for the team to fix it. But it has been weekend and the Zygor team have US office times so a fix was not released until today.

Comment

Thanks guys, good response time and help. I really do appreciate it.

Comment

I checked the guide files and all the bugs I mentioned are corrected now.

Comment

yes, mine is working fine now. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X