Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint arrow broken since updating to 4.05423

I have performed the following to try to resolve:
    1) Close the game and go to your World of Warcraft directory.
    2) Go to your Interface / Addons
    3) Delete every folder with Zygor in the name which includes:
    ZygorGuidesViewer
    ZygorTalentAdvisor
    4) Run a fresh install with the Zygor Client
    5) If the guides still do not work, delete your go into your WTF folder and under Account / [ACCOUNTNAME] / SavedVaribles and delete everything with Zygor in the name. You can also delete the whole WTF folder but this will delete saved information for other addons such as Auctioneer.

Any known issues? It was working on the previous version. Thanks!

I just updated to 4.0.54.23 and have same problem. Arrow is bugged.

I had a backup of 4.0.5395, so copied all 4.0.54.23 guide files to this version, and the arrow is back.

Comment

There is a bug in the arrow. You need to have the travel system enabled to see it right now.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Confirmed this workaround (turning on the travel system) resolved the way point arrow issue.

I have had significant reduction in frame-rates on all 4 of the systems that I play on when using the Zygor travel system so i have immediately turned it off for that reason. Thanks for the information and prompt prompt responses! :-)

Comment

Are you still seeing framerate issues with the travel system turned on?

Comment

Actually, it looks like the travel system is not impeding my frame rate anymore, based on a quick on/off comparison (I am doing Shado-Pan dailies now). I had to do this (turn off the travel system) during the first week of MoP launch, but that could have been any number of other addons not playing nice with UI calls at that time, so i don't really know the root cause was for the degraded frame rate. Turning off the travel system within the Zygor guide worked so i got in the habit of doing that to resolve the issue, but who knows what other variables outside of the Zygor guide were contributing to it.

Regardless, all seems to be working as advertised so again thanks for the speedy support.

Comment

I made this post early this morning http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...5409#post85409 and I can confirm that the Travel system are alot better that it was in the start of Mist, but there's still some lag issues, not fps related, lag related, and for me, it seemt to be if I'm far away from where the quests I'm supposed to do are located.
              I hope it's getting fixed, so we are not forsed to use the Travel system

Comment

Yeah, the travel system tries to check where you are constantly to update how it needs to direct you to some place. The further away you are the more complicated the directions are and so it bogs it down a bit. We're still looking into this aspect.

Comment

Just stopping by to say I updated my guild and lost arrow to It's cool because I know your working on problem...

Comment

We are aware of arrow problems. If you don't see it at all make sure to enable the Travel System to get it to show.

What daily problems were you having?

Comment

After 4.0.5438, arrow shows with Travel System off, but it doesn't turn off the Travel System. The "ants" keep crawling. I vote Nix the ants, don't like em, use em or want em. Why would one want/needs ants when you've got an arrow? Most of us fly anyway and if not, a simple check of the map gives a very good indication of a path. Ants bleh!

Comment

Working...
                      X