Professions Above 500 Not Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professions Above 500 Not Available

I just reached 500 Tailoring and was excited to start on the MoP content, but I noticed that it wouldn't let me go any further into my tailoring profession. It gives me an error saying that I must buy the content, and that the guide can't be found or isn't availible. Whenever I go to select a guide under professions, under each profession it says for example "*Profession* 1-600" under all of them and it's the only option to select, though it will not let me go past content above 500. I have purchased the guide already and have installed the most recent version of Zygor, so I'm not sure what's going on, please help.

P.S I've already removed the trial guides and have signed in under my Zygor Guides name. I just recently started having this problem, I use to be able to view 500-600 content.

Ok, I've spotted the problem. Here is a quick fix you can perform until the next update when we can fix it.

Go to your WoW/Interface/Addons/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides/Professions folder and open the ZygorProfessionsAllianceCATA.lua file with your favorite text editor.

Now do a search & replace. Search for ProfessionsHMoP and replace that with ProfessionsAMoP. Do this for all places you find it (will be a lot of them).

Save the file and it should start working again.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Oops that is a silly error. Just put out a update to fix that issue.

If you have any other problems let me know. I will be here all night.

Comment

Thanks so much cabby, it worked! Many thanks

Comment

Working...
        X