Experiencing a Bug with Dailies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experiencing a Bug with Dailies

I ran the updater and updated my guide to 4.0.5655. I logged in and went to do my dailies and there was an LUA error pointing towards Operation Shieldwall. I unistalled the full guide and reinstalled using the updater. Then I went to pick my daily guide to do and the list appeared for a 1/2 second and then vanished. If I go back and go back in, a lot of them are there minus Operation Shieldwall. If you select any of them, there is no accept button, if you double click it will start it, but there is no description. I went into my WTF folder and reset the guides and the still things are occurring.

Same here, operation shieldwall vanished since update

Comment

Ok, found what's causing it. Small typo. Here's a quick fix you can perform until we get it fixed with an update.

1. Go to your WoW/Interface/Addons/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides folder and open the ZygorIncludesAlliance.lua file with your favorite text editor
      2. Search for: |only if havequest(32370) or not compeltedq(32377)
      3. Replace with (change in red): |only if havequest(32370) or not completedq(32377)
      4. Save the file
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        Ok, found what's causing it. Small typo. Here's a quick fix you can perform until we get it fixed with an update.

1. Go to your WoW/Interface/Addons/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides folder and open the ZygorIncludesAlliance.lua file with your favorite text editor
        3. Replace with (change in red): |only if havequest(32370) or not completedq(32377)
        4. Save the file
        Hmmm...mine doesn't state that. It shows:

|only if havequest(32370) or completedq(32370)
        Update: Never mind. Just updated and I see it.
        Last edited by zakpack; January 11, 2013, 11:06 PM. Reason: Was on wrong version.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post

4. Save the file
          I tried this fix and it did absolutely nothing to help fix the problem.

I went back to an earlier version to fix my problem. Just FYI

Comment

Working...
          X