Travel system again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel system again

Does the travel system know about the portals to Orgrimmar and Stormwind in Shattrath?

I'm in Garadar (Nagrand) and to get to Orgrimmar it wants me to fly all the way to the Dark Portal and use that portal rather than just flying to Shattrath and using that one.

Yes, it does know about those portals and I know I've been routed thru them in the past. The travel system option has changed some so maybe you have that set to not use portals and such. This would cause it to ignore the Shatt portals I believe and would route you to the default zone in/out of the Dark Portal. The new option replaces the old 'Prefer comfortable paths' option so double check that one please.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi Cabby, I've got "Fastest, use every trick" selected and "Medium" for route calculation speed.

Comment

Ok, so that should have sent you to the Shatt portal then. Let me know if you notice anything else odd like that. Maybe a flag or something isn't set right with those Shatt portals to work right with the new options.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X