stuck waypoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuck waypoint

the waypoint was working fine till a made a worgen druid and now it says to hearth only and i tried everything i can think of to fix it but it wont say thing else i clicked on cords nothing, told it to recheck route, nothing, uninstalled and reinstalled Zygor and still nothing
    please help

Try resetting the guides by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and deleting the Zygor files in there.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm having the same issue with my new Worgen Druid as well. It keeps telling me to use my hearthstone.

I have done the following to try to fix the issue for myself

Delete the Saved Variables folder as suggested above
      Delete the entire WTF folder
      Delete the WTF & Interface folders and start a fresh run

I am currently using Zygor build 4.0.6045

EDIT: This started once I arrived in Duskhaven - it was working wile I was dong the initial quests in Gilneas City.
      EDIT 2: On arrival at Greymane Manor, the arrow tells me that there is no path to the current location
      EDIT 3: Back to the guide arrow telling me to hearth now that I have reached Stormglen
      Last edited by ahotah; March 8, 2013, 04:06 AM. Reason: Even more extra information provided

Comment

Ok, we'll try to look into this to see if we can reproduce it and find out what's happening. Maybe Blizzard changed some map numbers around again.

Comment

I've confirmed that Blizzard changed the Map ID for the Gilneas zone. We should have this fixed soon in an upcoming update.

Comment

I'm also having the same issue. I know your working on it. Great job with a GREAT Guide! Looking forward to the update to fix this issue.

Comment

Hi, just noting I'm currently showing the same issue with a wargen druid in gilneas.

Comment

This should be fixed now. Please make sure you have the latest version of the guides installed.

Comment

Working...
                X