Waypoint Arror stopped working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint Arror stopped working.

When I entered the tunnel leaving Gilneas the waypoint arrow suddenly started pointing straight down (behind) and has stayed steady that way ever since, even tho the guide itself has now updated for several quests since. I have reinstalled Zygor and have disabled ALL other addons. Have restarted completely between each new attempt and still the waypoint arrow just sits there being unhelpful. Occasionally it is replace by a rotating hourglass, but goes right back to the red down arrow. I did update Windows a bit earlier in the day to the last 4 updates, but it had been running for a few hours ok since then. Up until I left Gineas it was fine. Suggestions?

it seems to be just this toon. could it be the area?

Yes, it was just the area. As soon as I got to Rut'theran Village all started working again.
    Last edited by kjela; July 28, 2013, 07:32 PM.

When you open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it display in the lower left for your guide version?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

4.0.6914 The same thing happened when I left Darnassus back to Rut'theran village looking for Ves and her hypogriphs. So far those are the only two times.

Comment

I just reinstalled WoW and Zygor after 3 months break. My arrow and icon are ALWAYS wanting me to Hearth to Glineas. I am only like level 8 so not sure what issue is.

Comment

Working...
        X