Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Travel System] Fallowmere Inn

(Alliance, Stonetalon Mountains)

Hearthstone is set there (and off CD) but it's not asking me to hearth back, just telling me to use flight paths or run/ride.

How far away are you and what do you have the Travel System options set at?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I've tried it on 'Fastest, use every trick' and 'Lazy, prefer flights' with medium calculation speed.

First time I noticed it I was in Darnassus and it told me to go through the portal and fly to Windshear Hold (where Fallowmere Inn is). Second time I was 1047 yards away and it just pointed me towards the NPC in Fallowmere Inn.

I'm currently level 31.

Comment

Added to the list to be looked at.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

While you're at it, I'm having the same problem with another char in Deepholm. This time the Travel System is not recognising that I've got my hearth set at Temple of Earth - it never suggests simply hearthing back. I'm using "Fastest, use every trick".

Comment

Also seeing a similar thing for Ramkahen. However, if I keep travelling further away from Ramkahen until I'm well into Un'goro Crater, then the waypoint arrow does change to a hearthstone. This doesn't seem right - it only takes 10 seconds to hearth and I've been further away than 10 seconds on my flying mount...

Comment

Thanks for the report. Fallowmere Inn was indeed not correct in our data so I updated that information. Temple of Earth was correct though.

The reason Temple of Earth (and Ramkahen) likely wasn't suggested is because we do take into account that the hearthstone has a cooldown. Even if it does take a little longer to fly/walk back to town we prefer that rather than spend the 15/30m cd because there is no way of knowing if maybe you are about to port half way across the map and then if your hearth is up it might save you 10m of travel rather than saving 30s.

Comment

Ah, OK - that explains it, thanks

Comment

Working...
                X