Accidently accepted Dungeon Instance How do I get out of it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accidently accepted Dungeon Instance How do I get out of it

I accidentally accepted the Deadmines Dungeon from Horatio Lane. I don't want to do the Dungeon in the Deadmines as I am alone and cannot do it by myself. How do I remove this from my Zygor guide?

Just go into your quest log and abandon the quest. The guides will adjust for any quests not in the log automatically.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I did abandon the quest, but it still shows up as the next quest to accept in the guide. Do I really have to do Dungeons solo? I only have the leveling guide not the Dungeon and Gear guide.

Comment

What is the name of the quest? It might be one of those quests where you step into the dungeon entrance to do a turn in and then the guide has you leave right away without having to kill anything.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I was confused too. This is not a simple "step inside the entrance" and then leave quest. You have to go into the instance and kill the boss. At a lower level and solo this is not possible unless you are with a group. Is there something I should know?

Comment

We do not tell you to accept any dungeon boss quests so you probably accepted it accidentally. Or it's possible that Blizzard automatically gave you the quest when you turned in the previous one. Either way if you have a quest to kill a dungeon boss you can remove that from your quest log as you won't see any steps in the guide to actually do something like that.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks! Very Helpful!

Comment

Working...
              X