Only seeing two guides - wrong faction showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only seeing two guides - wrong faction showing

I tried following some of the instructions on the forums but so far nothing is working for me. After discovering that the latest guide I had available was Khenarthi's Roost I did the following:
    - I go into my Documents folder in Windows 8 and under Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\
    - Within here I delete the folder I originally extracted from the Zip file called ZygorGuidesViewer * At this point my AddOns folder is empty

- I then log into the Zygor website. I go to Members and I checked my purchases. I verified I own the guide for Daggerfall Covenant players.
    - I go to the download area and instead of downloading the java client, I first tried to manually download it. I get the download: ZygorGuides-ESO-1.0.8785.zip. I extract this to that AddOns folder.
    - I go to this AddOns folder and go to: ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides
    - The file size for LevelingDaggerFallCovenant.lua = 690 KB

- I log into the game and verify that addons are enabled for this and load out of date addons are enabled. I then log into the character that is on the Daggerfall Covenant.

Zygor in game loads without any errors but it shows This guide is now complete for Khenarthi's Roost (3-7). When I check the guides available it shows two guides:
    The Wailing Prison (1-3)
    Khenarthi's Roost (3-7).

I have been unable to resolve this issue. I tried numerous things including downloading the latest Java. Downloading the java client, deleting my ZygorGuidesViewer folder, and having the client install with my Zygor account. It then installs the addon to the same directory but same results.

Is this the correct file size? Is there anything else I can do?

If the last guide you have available is Kenarthi's Roost then that means you are playing an Aldmeri Dominion character. Since you purchased the Daggerfall Covenant guides that means you only have the free trial guides for Aldmeri Dominion and they stop at level 7. Everything looks correct for the installation.

So if you're truly on a Daggerfall Covenant character then the server is wrongly reporting you as Aldmeri, or you're on an Aldmeri character and thought you had chosen Daggerfall.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X