Guide not updating my quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide not updating my quest

I am having a problem where the quest is not automatically updating. i bought that guide at level 24 and had already done some quests but the Zygor guide wont update to what quests I am currently doing.

I get Zygor: cannot determine the current stage of the quest. Zygor is likely fail guiding you through it.

Even though i have manually clicked to the quest I am currently doing in the zygor add on. Any help?

Sounds like you might be ahead of our polished section. What you are describing sounds a lot like what will happen in the unpolished section of the guides. Here is a thread about it: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...eveling-Guides
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

aw bummer. Any eta at the moment on next update? and when you guys do update it does it need to be re downloaded? thanks for the quick response!

Comment

We're trying to get these finished off as fast as we can with frequent updates. I'd suggest using our Updater client to keep the guides updated. Just log into the Members area and scroll down a little for the Java client that has the ESO guides with it.

Comment

when i hit level 30 and start the zygor guide in eastmarch will the guide progress me through it like its supposed to?

Comment

It will be there but will probably be buggy. You might have to advance the steps yourself or deal with other bugs until the team get an update out that covers that area.

Comment

So as i try to use the guide it is actually making questing worse for me trying to manually update it through my levels 25+ i am now 31 and have gotten negative value from the guide trying to make it keep up with me.

I do realize you guys are working as hard as you can to make this work but on the contrary you did take my 30$ and I'm not getting anything out of it. I would like your best guess onto when the guide will be finished because if you aren't going to finish it by the time I am 50 (by next week) I don't see this guide being of value to me.

Like I said I know you are working hard on the guide and I think its a great work in progress but as you look at it from a customers prospective I paid 30$ to help me level from 25-50 because thats what you advertised "leveling you from 1 to 50 using hte fastest route possible" which is not possible to do in the current state of the guide. Maybe if you advertised this somewhere prior to people purchased the guide this forumn wouldn't be flooded with topics. Thats a real suggestion not a rant. Not mad at you just looking for the value in my purchase. Thanks.

Comment

There were disclaimers about the guide condition on both the Sign Up page and on the download page with the ESO Updater client.

Note: Product in development: This product is currently under development and is not in a fully completed state. You can still purchase and use it in its current form. Updates will be released daily until it is finished. For more information on the completion status of this product please see our forums.

For an ETA I'd guess it will be probably another 2 weeks roughly. The team have to basically run thru an area twice, once while polishing the guide code and once to test it. They are working as fast as they can but anyone who is just going around on their own for leveling will definitely hit 50 quicker than the team can finish off the guides. There were level 50s on the 2nd or 3rd day of early access from people doing 24hr rushes trying to be the first. Once the guides are finished they will streamline how fast someone can hit 50 and help reduce the amount of time to hit 50. And often the real value of a guide is in the time savings when playing alts. Most people often say they love the guides because it saved them time and hassle when raising alts for professions or just to have other classes. Now if you plan to never level another character then maybe the guide won't be of any value to you.

Comment

Ja ich habe dasselbe Problem. Ich muss ständig die Pfeiltaste drücken damit mein Pfeil auf den nächsten punkt springt. Das geht gar nicht. Auch ist es mir nicht möglich im Tastaturbelegungsmenü eine schnelltaste zuzuordnen. Das funktioniert vorne und hinten nicht. Das sind ne Menge Fehler für fast 30€.

Comment

Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie über die neueste Version der Führungen installiert. Sie können auch versuchen, '/ zygor reset' im Spiel zu verwenden, um zu sehen, ob das hilft.

Comment

Ok ich werde es versuchen und gebe dann später Feedback dazu.

Comment

Es funktioniert nicht. Ich habe den guide resettet sodass er das Interface wieder auf ausgangsposotion gesetzt hat. Aber den Pfeil muss ich immer noch selber betätigen. Auch habe ich ein update gemacht. Da steht jetzt auch das ich up to date wäre funktioniert aber immer noch nicht. Ich werde langsam missmutig.

Comment

Versuchen Sie es mit dem Schraubenschlüssel-Symbol auf der Updater Client neu installieren die Führungs-Dateien. Wenn das nicht funktioniert, dann könnte es etwas mit dir zu laufen, das Spiel in Deutsch statt Englisch zu tun. Wir haben ein paar Berichte über die Führungen nicht richtig auf nicht-englischen Spiel-Clients.

Comment

habe nen repairversuch gestartet. ohne erfolg. habe fast 5 Gigabyte an englischen Soundpacks gedpwnloadet und auf englisch gestellt. scheint zu funktionieren. Aber. damit bin ich nicht zufrieden. Ich möchte das Spiel in meiner Sprache spielen. Und ich möchte das es funktioniert. Also bitte bringt das Programm zum laufen. Oder aber ich mache von meinem Recht gebrauch den Kauf rückgängig zu machen, da es sich hier um einen sogenannten fernkauf handelt, und ich somit 2 Wochen vom Vertrag zurücktretten kann. Das ist nur ein Beispiel.

MfG

JohnMcLame

Comment

Ich weiß nicht, wie lange es dauern wird, bis wir es richtig, die in nicht-englischen Sprachen. Wenn Sie sich entscheiden würden Sie gerne eine Rückerstattung bitte eine E-Mail an support@zygorguides.com und ich werde sicherstellen, dass Sie eine zu bekommen. Wir haben eine 60 Tage Rückerstattung-Garantie.

Comment

Working...
                              X