fix for not auto advancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fix for not auto advancing

I have had to manually advance the guide since shortly before I entered Mabal Tor (maybe since about halfway through Greenshade). After completing lets say half of the Mabal Tor map the guide wanted me to return to Elden root and do the fighters guild quest there. If I remember right, I did that about the time that the guide broke. Now that I am past that, it advances properly.

So do not do the guild quests before the guide says to and you shouldn't have a problem.

Having the same problem, thanks for finding the issue. Unfortunately, I already completed the Fighters Guild Quest, so I'll have to put up wight he self advancing until it catches back up or they add a fix.

Comment

Now that is interesting as I usally run the solo and public dungeons when I run across them. I never did see the fighters guild quest in Ghretwood so I did both quest when I finished the guide for that zone as I also did that in Greenshade and like you have been having to manually advance the guild in some parts throughout Malada TOr

Mostly on the sections Follow the path

Comment

I am getting this now, not auto advancing.

Comment

Working...
        X