Guide Routing not working that well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Routing not working that well

Went to start the new level 90-100 and accepted the first quest and fired up Zygor for leveling.
    It then routed me through 3 portals just to get to Stormwind. This ordinarily would be okay but I am a mage and can portal direct to stormwind. Not to mention the guild cloak which can also take me there.

At one point the new instances could not be found and I went to Stormwind, logged out and came back after an hour. When I logged back in it was trying to get me to use a portal spell I did not have yet. Had the garrison hearth but it did not even suggest that.

Several times while I had the first flight path available but no others it sent me to a location and while going there told me to go back and use the flight which of course was impossible due to only 1 so far.

Several times I had the green dot stuck on top of me even though the main map showed the target to be a distance away. /reload ui fixed it but had to do it quite often this morning.

Yea, disable the waypoint system altogether (its in the zygor options under travel system and its the topmost checkbox). This will require you to use some smarts to figure out how to get around but until they fix it, we are all SoL.

The primary issue is that the guides seem to assume that we know every flightpoint and they arent 'learning' what we dont have and making adjustments accordingly. This is why the guides arent jumping ahead on the 'get this flightpoint' steps after you open the flight map.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Had the same problem on my Mage, wanted me to port all over the place just to get the blasted lands. It breaks down in the Garrison. Are all garrisons different? Not upset I am sure it will get fixed. Also not taking flight points as OP stated.

Comment

Working...
      X