OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel System sending my character to Warden's Redoubt always? Got no quests there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel System sending my character to Warden's Redoubt always? Got no quests there!

Ok yet another bug. As the title says I have no quests there and the guide viewer is sitting at Choose a World Quest to Complete.

Disabling yet another broken part of the addon.

So far Auction and Gold guide. Gear suggestion. Now Travel system.

I think I saw this once after turning in the faction quest for doing 4 world quests. Seems the last waypoint did not get deleted properly.
    Just select a world quest and the travel system will take you there (unless the world quest is not in the guide yet).

However if you are using the addon World Quest Tracker it is necessary to turn off it's own tracker as the guide can only detect selected world quests when using the Blizzard tracker. I don't know if there's already a final version of WQT with the option to turn off the tracker, otherwise you need to download the alpha version either manually from the project site or by rightclicking the addon in the curse client and choosing alpha version as version type.

Comment

This is still a reoccuring problem. The above suggestion works for the short term but if you're trying to get to a non-World Quest location, you still have to swing by Warden's Redoubt. Is there a fix coming?

Comment

Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. exit WoW
        2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
        3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
        4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
        5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Seems to have worked. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X