Things to do with two accounts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things to do with two accounts...

First, make sure your second account is done through Refer-A-Friend.

Hearthstone home, (Leave the second character where you are at) Do auction or whatever needs to be done, have other account recall you back.

Please getting bonus XP is great. Both at level 14 and I am at level 10 on the guide.
    Lightbringer Server
    [B]Zestina[/B]- [COLOR="Red"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"][B]Lvl 96[/B][/COLOR]

Originally posted by cyankee View Post
    First, make sure your second account is done through Refer-A-Friend.
    Hearthstone home, (Leave the second character where you are at) Do auction or whatever needs to be done, have other account recall you back.
    You don't find this more time consuming than having both accounts just mail everything to an AH bot to deal with later?

Just curious since i have never done the refer a friend thing, but don't the recall benefit and triple XP stop at lvl 60?
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

I agree 110% about the RAF setup as my project toons are both level 29 using RAF and leveling strong. Then again you get the special mount to ride around on. So far I am still in the initial 10 day trial and have the 30 days that come with the box so I don't have the mount yet.

I have skipped sections of the guide multiple times simply because I get too much XP and skipping sections seems to keep the fast pace up better then grinding through. I say that because many quests require you to collect items and with the RAF you end up collecting 2x the items which can get really slow compared to the XP reward.

I simply made a bunch of bags with my tailor and filled up both project toons and auto-loot pickup everything and mass-mail to my bank toon when I go through a town ... which is often as fast as they level. I am hoping to get some play time tonight for these two, if I had more time at the keyboard these two would be much further along I'll bet. I have good /played times but I have poor "/real life" times
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Werderx View Post
        You don't find this more time consuming than having both accounts just mail everything to an AH bot?
        I find using a bank toon MUCH easier and do that.

Just curious since i have never done the refer a friend thing, but don't the recall benefit and triple XP stop at lvl 60?
        Yes, the 3x XP bonus stops at level 60 and they changed the grant a level to be "characters lower then your level" so you can't bump up a higher level toon

Ohh well, still fun dual boxing for now. The novelty will wear off sooner or later but for now I enjoy having 3x xp, 2x bag space, 2x professions, 2x killing power to steam roll through. It is kind of funny when people ask to join and they talk to the support toon ... I gave up explaining dual boxing and let them think the support toon is rude
        Cairne Realm

Comment

Can you summon your "buddy" forever, or does that stop at lvl 60 as well?
          I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

I think the summon thing stops at 90 days and/or level 60... not 100% sure as I have not reached either yet. I was hoping to play last night but only got 45min so only made a lil over a level

At the slow rate I am going RAF will time out before I hit 60 ... very sad. Maybe I need to tell the finance that "tonight it game night"
            Cairne Realm

Comment

Working...
            X