Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you like.

Hello All,

Do you like the blizz version of quest help or the original quest helper if you have/had it. I'm still up in the air on it even through the original quest helper is a memory hog .
    Enjoy Life!:

Do not take life too seriously – you'll never get out of it alive.

I've been using Carbonite so still haven't seen the changes that Blizzard made to the maps and quest tracking. I've found that no matter what Blizzard does when trying to implement things from the UI community (equipment manager, quest tracking, etc.) they never do as good of a job and I always end up not using Blizzard's version.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I've never used questhelper, but I really like what blizzard has done with the map. They highlight specific zones on the map where mobs are, haha. They're trying to get rid of most addons by making their own version?

Next thing you know they'll tell you only to accept specific quests and give you a waypoint arrow telling you where and what to do...
      Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
      Goal Weight: 198
      16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
      22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

I Like the Idea of it... However to me it's just a Blantant Rip-off of WaR's Map system.

Although... it could still use some work if they want it as a Real alternative too Mods/Addons...

Comment

I personally love it. I use TomTom and the leveling guide to point me in the general direction, then if I have any further questions I just check the map.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorTRZ View Post
            I Like the Idea of it... However to me it's just a Blantant Rip-off of WaR's Map system.

Although... it could still use some work if they want it as a Real alternative too Mods/Addons...
            Don't Lord Of The Rings and Age Of Conan have similar functions?
            I think it is a good thing for people who don't want to use too many addons and want to explore the game themselves.
            It is not a replacement for some addons but I don't think this ist Blizzard's intent to do this.
            Questhelper does a lot more as it calculates routes over many zones. But as BC and WotLK are very linear not everyone needs this.
            I still use MobMap as it gives information about quests, questgivers, vendors...

Comment

Ok new ? on blizz QH

Is the anyway to turn it off? I would like to compare the two Ive been looking but I can't find how to do it.

Thanks
              Enjoy Life!:

Comment

Open your world map and in the bottom right corner should be a check box for turning off the Blizzard quest tracking.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks cabby for the information
                  Enjoy Life!:

Comment

Working...
                  X