This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how exactly do I level with RAF?

Well I recently did Recruit a Friend and I was 10 levels ahead of the guide, but today I saw the new Zygor Guide update that works with RAF. And I have a question.

Does the guide automatically start skipping quests if I level up too fast? (Since I'm going to be doing RAF)

I forgot to say one thing. What do I delete in my WoW addons, so I can put the new guide?

Comment

Delete all of the Cartographer and Zygor folders inside your WoW AddOns folder, then install the latest version of our guides, available inside our Members Area.

There is a slider bar in the ZygorGuidesViewer options menu, under Dynamic Progress options. By default, it is set to 0, meaning even if you get 1 level ahead of the guide, it will immediately start skipping quests that it decides are now obsolete, in an effort to get you caught up to to where the guide thinks you should be.

If you move that slider bar, you can decide how many levels ahead the guide allows you to be, before it decides you are too far ahead and starts skipping things in the guide.

So, for example, if you set that slider bar to "5", the guide will allow you to get 5 levels ahead of the guide, before starting to skip things. So, in this example, if you become 6 levels ahead of the guide, it starts skipping things until you are back to only being 5 levels ahead of the guide.

I hope that helps, good luck!
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
        Delete all of the Cartographer and Zygor folders inside your WoW AddOns folder, then install the latest version of our guides, available inside our Members Area.

There is a slider bar in the ZygorGuidesViewer options menu, under Dynamic Progress options. By default, it is set to 0, meaning even if you get 1 level ahead of the guide, it will immediately start skipping quests that it decides are now obsolete, in an effort to get you caught up to to where the guide thinks you should be.

If you move that slider bar, you can decide how many levels ahead the guide allows you to be, before it decides you are too far ahead and starts skipping things in the guide.

So, for example, if you set that slider bar to "5", the guide will allow you to get 5 levels ahead of the guide, before starting to skip things. So, in this example, if you become 6 levels ahead of the guide, it starts skipping things until you are back to only being 5 levels ahead of the guide.

I hope that helps, good luck!
        How many levels do you suggest for getting the most out of Recruit A Friend?

Comment

I'd recommend maybe 2 or 3 levels for the slider. This should allow you and your friend to breeze thru the quests while still staying at a level that isn't too far ahead of the guide and earning good XP.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This feature isn't working for me. I set it to 3 levels and at level 6 im still doing the level 1 quest......

Comment

Originally posted by kingaroan View Post
              This feature isn't working for me. I set it to 3 levels and at level 6 im still doing the level 1 quest......
              The Smart Injection System will be disabled temporarily for the next couple of weeks as we finish optimizing it for Cataclysm.
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
              X