This Is Great... ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is Great... ;)

I have had some bugs, but I've worked it out. Before I got Zygor, it would take me 2/4 days to level one time at 30's at the time I have to play. Didn't know where to go, doing quest that was to high for me just so I could get more EP. I The first day I got Zygor, it took me about 6 hours to get caught up. After that, I have been leveling about 5 times faster, if not more, not needing help for anyone. Just to show you, a friend that plays about 20/30% more then me had passed me up around level 34. He made it to 36 and I was level 32 at the time I bought Zygor. Now 5 weeks later, I'm level 65 and he is 63. MMmmmmm, I have told him more then once that he should get Zygor to make better of his play time. He is/was missing FP and key quest like the on that you click on the same man 4 time and get 7800 EP for nothing. We ran together from 58-61, well we started running at 58, by the time I made it to 60, he was less then half of 59. So I helped him get back up, so now we are both 61. He keeps going his way, I'm going the way of Zygor says, and as of today, I'm level 65 and he just hit 63.

Things that needs to be fixed/ up graded: This has happened to me 3 times now, because I can't plat a lot, I get a lot of 2 time EP, and I like to do runs some times. If I level say like 63 then Zygor skips to the steps I need, but a chain quest didn't get picked up down the road... I think you know what I mean. Now the next quest it tells you to get is not there. How do I get it back to pick up that quest, or do I???

Over all, I give you 4.5 stars, I know you all are working hard to make it 100% GREAT and with little more time it will be even better. I can tell you that I love knowing where I need to go, what quest I need to do and I don't need help!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!, for this guide as I just about stop playing because it was taking way to long to level and always dieing, or needed to find someone to run with me as they leave you when you need them the most.

BTY Thank you all for the help when I needed it, very fast replys ans great help... Thank you

Comment

If it keeps skipping too many quests for you try adjusting the slider bar in the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options. The slider tells the guide how far ahead in levels you want to get before it starts skipping. If you want to turn skipping off completely adjust the slider to 80 and un-check all 4 boxes.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X