Level 80, What Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level 80, What Now?

Using Zygor Guides, at least from 75 onward i made it to 80 much quicker than i would have normally. All that great just when i thought i had a handle on things [Prot Pally] The game changes let us note this is my first 80...So now im stuck at now what? I finally bought zygors daily guide but what do i do from here. I was told to read up on the bosses, and i am going to try and use zygors dailies to keep me occupied hopefully but im still at a loss as to what to do any advice would be awesome. Links etc.

You could start off by working your reputation with your main cities. I think this guide is in with the Argent Crusader section of the Dailies guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Simple......
      Randoms, randoms, randoms, randoms.... run random heroics. You're going to need the EoT to get your T9 gear, which will get you started in low-level raids like naxx 10 and OS 10.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

It depends what you want to get out of the game. You've got a tank-spec pally - do you want to be and end-game tank? If so, run random heroics to get the T9 tanking set. You could also do the Argent Tournament dailies to get the Crusader title - that will get you earning Champion's Seals which you can use to buy mounts, heirloom gear, etc.

If you like achievements you could do some of those - World Explorer, for example and/or the cooking/fishing ones.

It's really up to you. I know some people who have absolutely no intention of ever setting foot in a dungeon or raid and are quite happy to do achievements, dailies and work on their professions. You can do these in your Northrend green/blue gear without any problems.

Comment

anyone have any links as far as getting T9 gear, also im Dual specced as Ret if i hadn't already mentioned it but my intention is to be a Tank

Comment

Working...
          X