Every class works it true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every class works it true

I admit ti i tried Zygor leveling guild with every class to a high level the warlock is the only one left...i must say that i found the warrior and rogue the most difficult because they had no protection or no way to really heal themselves like most other classes. You just have to be mindful you can't jump around stupid with a rogue like you do with a hunger where you grab 10 mobs Volley them down and win.

No rogues can only take out one or two enemies at once before they become overwhelmed so you must be cautious about it but Zygor guild is for any class not just the easy leveling classes but the difficult ones as well

Leveling a rogue is really a pain. I remember him being the only character using bandages while leveling.
    The warrior is not that difficult because he has much better armor.

You can make life easier with the right race and profession. If you want an easy to level alliance character make a Draenei warrior with herbalism. You then have two healing abilities which saves much time. But I still don't recommend messing with more than two opponents at the same time, this is something for a shadow priest or warlock.

Have fun with the warlock. It is very cool to run around, collect mobs and DOT them down

Comment

Working...
    X