WOW short-timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW short-timer

I'm lvl28 and picked up the guide yesterday to speed up lvlng.
    I'm used to leveling in Ironforge, Wetlands etc. First installed the trial and it guide took me Ironforge and Auberdine and Ashenvale etc. Places I never visited but found to be very well done. So I bought the guide and managed to make almost 1g from low level (13-21) questing in Kalimondor. Keep in mind that I only did few of the quests because I'm more interested in synchronizing with the guide. I also use Quest helper.

Is the guide class sensitive enough to make sure that I do the right quests to get the great gear? I'm a warrior so would I get quests that give me great weapons and armor or is it just helping you level quicker? Nothing wrong with that but more better stuff is nice.

BTW, I'll level a paladin from scratch using your guide next and maybe a mage although cloth wearers die easy

thanks;

At low levels, your gear is relatively unimportant. Just follow the guide and you'll do fine.

Comment

Late reply, but Ill expound upon the gear post a bit more.

If all you plan on doing to get your toon to level 80 is questing, then the gear drops and rewards from the questing you'll do is more than enough to get the job done.

from 1 - 80 all the gear you'll need for questing will come from those quests. No worries.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X