Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a littel bit iffy at first about this guide

Hello all Noradia here,

I thought I would give my small review about Zygor Guides, I've been playing World Of Warcraft for 5 and 1/2 years and not once did I ever consider getting a lvling guide until yesterday. I was over a friends place just chatting about Cata and I looked over to his PC screen and saw the in game Zygor lvling guide, I asked my friend what addon is that and replied that is the Zygor in game lvling system. So I said is that how you got your toons to lvl 80 so dam quickly and he said yes it is. My friend only just started to playing WoW 3 months after the release of the WOTLK expac and I was just gobbed smacked just how quickly he was lvling 5 toons to lvl 80. So I went how downloaded the free guide trial and used the guide on my new troll priest that I created and I was shocked on how quickly I got to lvl 13 with the guide and I did the trial without the use of heirloom items. So I though if this how quickly I wonder how quickly I can get the rest of my toons to lvl 80 even tho I had most of my toons in at lvl 70 and 76 stages, and the guide has exceeded my expectations by 10 folds. Thank you so much for the excellent work that the Zygor Guides team of the amount of work you guys have put into the addon and I am so glade that I spent the money on getting the guide. I would iike add just one more thing I did find a a little bit of a problem using the trial version is that one of the quests for the troll lvling guide is that one of the quests called Zalane I think it was where you had to kill him on Eco Isle. Well he's not there any more because of that little event that we did to help Vol'jin take him out. I thought I would put that in there so you guys can see if it can get fixed as it can be a bit confusing since there was nothing for me to kill in order to complete that quest.

Awesome, thanks, glad you like the guides! :-) And thanks for reporting that error.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X