Waypoint Arrow Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint Arrow Problem

I don't seem to have the arrow on my waypoint arrow. It just shows as a circle no matter where I go. I removed all the files and folders and reinstalled the guide from scratch. I had the arrow before I did that. Any help with this would be great.

What area and race of the guide?
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Have you done all of the following:

Installed using these instructions:

http://www.zygorguides.com/support/install.php

Attempted to resolve the issue by repairing/deleting your old Zygor addons:
      http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-3.0-Issues

Manually installing the guides:

http://zygorguides.com/help/manual.php
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Yes I did everything.... playing Goblin right now but I saw that you are you are in the process of fixing it now.

Comment

All of the major fixes, especially for the waypoint arrow, are currently available in version 1569, so you shouldn't still be having problems.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I'm using 1569 update right now and it is still showing a circle saying that the spot to turn in the quest is where ever I am standing even if the quest is on the other side of the land. I'm sure you all know about this already but I was just wondering if you know if it will be fixed today.

Comment

What step in what guide does this happen? And what language is your WoW client?
              I played a goblin through Kezan a few minutes ago and had no issues with waypoints (german WoW client).

Comment

I am using the English (US) client and I lost the waypoint arrow at around step 93 and has been gone since.

Comment

I just saw your update and I updated it but it won't let me update to patch 1572. It stops at 1571 and after the update the waypoint arrow is still showing a circle.

Comment

The patcher is now fixed with1573 ziggy523. Try again and see if the arrow is fixed.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I just did the update to 73, logged back into the game and the arrow is still showing a circle. Do you know if the team is still working on it or are they done fixing the goblin waypoint arrow?

Comment

I personally never know what the team are working on at any given time. I'm sure they won't just ignore this tho.

Have you tried either TomTom or Carbonite to see if those waypoint arrows work? If they do then it might be something in the coding of the built in arrow.

Comment

No I didn't try either of them. I can if you want me to. I didn't know that they would work with Zygors guide.

Comment

Yes, myself and many others just can't live without Carbonite and convinced Zygor to add Carbonite support to the guides earlier this year. You can chose which waypoint arrow you want to use in the Waypoint section of the guide options.

Comment

I just looked up carbonite on the curse and it didn't come up....it said titan panel (carbonite) is that it? I currently use titan panel. I just downloaded tomtom

Comment

Working...
                              X