Minimap marker moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minimap marker moving

Hi, recently I was experiencing a problem with my minimap marker. As I move, the minimap marker does too at a slower rate, so it never points to the exact location until i'm actually there. The waypoint arrow and the normal map marker work just fine, it's just the minimap marker that moves. I tried to disable all my addons, repair and update the guides, reset my profile in the in-game options, uninstall and install the guides manually and nothing is working. Any help would be much appreciated!

Originally posted by Santz View Post
    Hi, recently I was experiencing a problem with my minimap marker. As I move, the minimap marker does too at a slower rate, so it never points to the exact location until i'm actually there. The waypoint arrow and the normal map marker work just fine, it's just the minimap marker that moves. I tried to disable all my addons, repair and update the guides, reset my profile in the in-game options, uninstall and install the guides manually and nothing is working. Any help would be much appreciated!
    I have the same issue with Deepholm quests.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Oh, I never checked another zone, assuming I was having the problem on other zones as well but to clarify I am questing in Deepholm as well.

Comment

I can confirm the problem for the german WoW client.

Comment

Working...
        X