Waypont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypont

Hi I'm a lvl 81 following Vashj'ir (80-82) guide.

A couple of things:
    1: Which waypoint system is better, Tomtom,Carbonate....
    2:What does it mean when the quest in the Zygor window is Blue?
    3: Step 277 Talk to Salty McTavish..He's not there!!. I have just done Step 127 Turned in 'Undersea Inflation' then it shoots forward to 277.

Thank you.

1 is up to you myself I use carbonite because it's more than just a arrow it's also the maps in it are like google maps.
    2 blue steps are skipped steps that are too low of a level. It's part of the sis function which leads me to.
    3 and that the sis function is not working for the 60-85 part of the guide please turn it of by following these directions: right click the Zygor minimap button, click the + sign mext to Zygor guide viewer, click Dynamic Progress uncheck the three boxes and move the slider all the way to the right. This will make it stop skipping.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I also like carbonite because of the map alone. scaling and much more. however, Im having issues with the waypoint marker. It doesnt update on the distance often, eg. yer target is 25 seconds away, I travel that direction , and itll still say 25 seconds and x yards.

Comment

That might just be an addon conflict. Try disabling all other addons except Zygor and Carbonite and see if the issue persists. If it works normally then you know one of those other addons needs an update or disabled until an update is available. To find out which one just re-enable them one by one and test the waypoint arrow each time.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X