Cataclysm dailies and events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cataclysm dailies and events

Dear zygor guys (and girls, if there are any ^^)

I just purchased the dailies and events package (both alliance and horde).
    On my account page it notes (or shows) the cataclysm icon aswell.

When I updated my addon I only seem to have the wotlk dailies.
    I have read the forum and understand that these dailies guides may not be completed yet?

If so, when they become available am I required to purchase them (package or upgrade) again or will they be available for me since I purchased the package as advertised on the website?

Kind regards

Testdruif

No, if you just purchased your Dailies & Events guides then your purchase price included the Cata dailies upgrade once the team have completed those guides. Only those who purchased their guides before Oct. 7th, 2010 will need to pay a small upgrade fee.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Dear Cabby,

I am not worthy!

Thanks for the fast reply, and now I can go safely back to mindlessly fish the hours away ^^

Comment

Haha, just imagine how mindless that fishing would be if WoW was true to life and had you sit there for a couple hours before you even got a bite.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

purchase date

I would like to find a purchase date for my account I thought I did mine closer to november but not sure how can I look that up? Also why chose October 10 was there some other big upgrade around that time?
          Last edited by benji3477; January 6, 2011, 10:09 PM. Reason: additional question

Comment

Originally posted by benji3477 View Post
            I would like to find a purchase date for my account I thought I did mine closer to november but not sure how can I look that up? Also why chose October 10 was there some other big upgrade around that time?
            Just checked your account, you purchased in September, so you'd need to Upgrade. We did the same thing with WotLK Upgrades. We allowed a 2 month grace period before the game released.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
            X