• Show
Clear All

• trollshammy80
    replied
    Well done Silver

Leave a comment:

• Slushies27
    replied
    Nice Work SliverHawk11, you really helped me out when that patch came out, Thanks

Leave a comment:

• topzach
    replied
    You really went above and beyond the call! Zygor him self thanked you bro Glad we have you here on the forum!

Leave a comment:

• saywhat123
    replied
    I salute you

I would salute you silverhawk but there is no ICON for it (lol). So instead here it is.

Leave a comment:

• spasm
    replied
    Zygor guide members

Hi zygor,

I have to say i'm impresed with the amout of active members you have in your forums, this makes me feel confident your guides are the best out there, I won't go on but keep up the good work which keeps us all happy.

spasm

Leave a comment:

• dalcron
    replied
    A bit late...

Silverhawk11 - thanks so much! We all know patch day = panic day and you did a very noble thing to help us out when you could just be playing! Thanks and if you're ever in Kuwait (sorry not the best of places :P) I'll buy you a non-alcholic beer! LOL, silly muslim laws (nothing against muslims, just their laws).

Zygore - thanks for attracting such good members!

Leave a comment:

• cyankee
    replied
    Thanks to all of you.

Now if version 2.0 will come out soon.....(hint) (hint)

Leave a comment:

• seadognz
    replied
    Excellent................thank you. *Heads for credit card

Leave a comment:

• Zygor
    replied
    Originally posted by seadognz View Post
    Mojo up above said it all! Many thanks to Zygor and Silverhawk. To ANYONE who is reading this........ These guys are totally awesome and go to great lengths to help users of the Guides.

Note to Zygor.... Want to buy the Alli guide. As you have seen the total mess I can make of folders I need your advice before I download please.

I'll follow the instruction page as usual......but....I think my past probs have beeen caused by me replacing duplicated folders and somehow doing it wrong......so .here's the question.... When I download my next Guide (Alliance) what do I do when it tells me that some folders already exist? Replace or leave them?
    Overwrite any and all folders and files it ask you about. Just click "Yes to all". But if you need help again, I'm always glad to get back on remote support with you. Just let me know. Take care.

Leave a comment:

• seadognz
    replied
    Mojo up above said it all! Many thanks to Zygor and Silverhawk. To ANYONE who is reading this........ These guys are totally awesome and go to great lengths to help users of the Guides.

Note to Zygor.... Want to buy the Alli guide. As you have seen the total mess I can make of folders I need your advice before I download please.

I'll follow the instruction page as usual......but....I think my past probs have beeen caused by me replacing duplicated folders and somehow doing it wrong......so .here's the question.... When I download my next Guide (Alliance) what do I do when it tells me that some folders already exist? Replace or leave them?

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk11
    replied
    Thanks a bunch man ;-). Really appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• mojox3
    replied
    U Folks are Awesome!!

Zygor,

As always, thanks for this awesome guide! I just wanted to say...Right on! For acknowledging some dedicated folk, that went above and beyond. I'm glad to see that there are folks who aren't always having to be the glory hounds!!

To Silverhawk11 and Depercision: Thanks for being such (as we say in the military) HARD CHARGERS!! Your efforts are greatly appreciated, and so is the obvious dedication!! HOORAH!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk11
    replied
    Hahaha :-). Glad you like the guide, and I hope everything is working good for you ;-).

*flys to New Zealand*

Leave a comment:

• seadognz
    replied
    Silver H and Zyg.....thankee kindly! I will wander off and do as you suggest.

I did already download something called LibbyRock 1.0 3.2 fix or some such gobblygook. I unistalled the Lib that was on my Curse client so hopeful I haven't screwed things up too badly!

While I have you here . just a quick plug for you and your readers! I 've been using the Horde Guide on an Orc through to lev 50 so far and it has been a greeeeeat experience. So much more interesting than leveling without... I especially like the way it takes you back and forward between different areas.

Come to NZ....I'll buy you a decent beer! lol

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk11
    replied
    Was just about to reply with what he said ;-).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X