Not quite a testimonial, but still good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not quite a testimonial, but still good

Should I write a true testimonial, I will post it there.

I just wanted to say thank you; having bought Zygor Guides recently, (all of them, even though I don't use the Horde side yet) I finally see why people like them so much. I am one of those players who, with new content, like to experience it myself without being led by the hand, and I can do that.

On the other hand, working on my alts, older achievements, and other less important goals to myself, the guide has become invaluable.

Then there is my forum posts, questions, comments, nitpicks, bugs, and whatever else I've said –– and you have taken them all seriously, whether I was in the wrong or there was an improvement to the guide. That right there is customer service that keeps people happy and returning.

My point being that I might be a pain sometimes, perhaps asking those questions that drive the staff nuts, yet you treat me with respect.

For all the right reasons, thank you Zygor staff. Thank you for having a great product that I should have bought years ago, and thank you for the excellent customer service.

Now back to me being "grrrr, it's THAT guy again!"
    A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin
Working...
X