Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest completion bars/percentages.

Feature Request:

Perhaps it's my OCD, but I've I also spoke with a lot of users about this.
    There are many quests in both retail and classic which guide you to quest givers for quests that are already completed.

For example, if I load a zone (Retail Southern Stranglehorn) It zips through all the steps I've completed and comes to "Looks like a Tauren Pirate to Me" quest, yet the quest is not there because I did complete all the quests for the zone, yet the guide is only showing 97% complete. (There are multiple zones like that.).

Another example: Darkshore (In Classic). I've completed the zone (via guide) and since have gone back and reloaded the guide because it was only 89% complete, yet the quests it's looking for are not available (6 of them, again they were already completed).

I spoke about this before and was told that the guides detect weather or not it's been done, yet it has and the guide says no.
    So, in the absence of any complete functional fix, may I ask for the following:

When I come across a step that is in red to 'accept' a quest, and click on "Mark this as complete' that when I do that, it really marks it as complete, and increments the percentage so that the zone will show 100% complete.

I really, really dislike the fact that when I know a zone is complete, My achievements are showing me it's complete, I would like to see the guide also show it as complete with the checkmark and 100%, even if I have to manually mark a step complete, that it will never stop at that step again If I reload a zone.

I appreciate any comments from others who feel the same way. Complete zones should be 100% in the guide even if it's marked as complete manually.
    Thank you for your support.
Working...
X