optimize the whole game, not just one zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

optimize the whole game, not just one zone

I've noticed the feedback requests for the per-zone guides. I wanted to post here since I think these are asking the wrong question. What I most want from Zygor is the fastest leveling path from wherever I am to max level (for both retail and classic.) While I appreciate that Zygor has a completionist option for hitting every quest in a zone, what is much more important for fast leveling is understanding where the most favorable paths are. While I don't think you should plagiarize other's works there are examples of content creators who have studied this extensively. Look for example at retail Threads of Fate leveling. No credible analysis suggests working through entire zones. Instead some individual activities / quest lines / bonus xp are clearly much better deals than others. As an expensive paid solution to this optimization problem with an opportunity for built-in feedback loop of actual player experience as far has how many seconds to complete individual quests and travel time between them, etc., zygor should be better positioned than anyone else to auto-compute the fastest path from any arbitrary starting point to max level, including taking into account changing seasonal bonuses like the +50% xp we saw a while back for retail and exists now for classic.
Working...
X