X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redwren
    replied
    Originally posted by cabby View Post
    I just checked and downloading the manual zip file had the new stuff in it. Try logging out of the Members Area and then logging back in before downloading.
    Thanks. Everything's working now!

Leave a comment:

• djh60185
    replied
    Originally posted by daeymien View Post
    I'll date myself even more while I'm at it.

You talk of SSD, SATA, even PATA for that matter? The first system I built from the ground up had RLL drives. :P
    Ahhhh... 'back in the day'.... RLL drives, Pascal, it makes me miss my little red ore truck from C&C and the little penguin pushing ice blocks. Kinda glad I had to go to work or I'd have gone crazy waiting for the release.

Leave a comment:

• Zygor
    replied
    Fixed this problem, and similar problem for Goblins in the Horde guide. Please update.

Leave a comment:

• jerseyite
    replied
    missing alliance levling guide for 11 to 16 darkshore

okay I will try and see what happens. ty

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    This is a typo in the guide. You'll have to manually select the guide. It should be in the Leveling Guides/Kalimdor 1-60/Darkshore 11-21/Darkshore 11-16.

Leave a comment:

• jerseyite
    replied
    missing alliance levling guide for 11 to 16 darkshore

Im mage human worgen. did the lvling guide up to 13 now zygor can't find the alliance lvling guide for lvls 11 to 16 for darkshore. if I have to reinstall this zygor I need you to tell step by step how to do this and what I should do before reinstalling zygor. if I need to delete anything and how to do it. Im not computer smart and need the step so I don't mess anything up. after I reached lvl 13 my guide was going crazy jumping up and down through the lvls.

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    I just checked and downloading the manual zip file had the new stuff in it. Try logging out of the Members Area and then logging back in before downloading.

Leave a comment:

• redwren
    replied
    I'm trying to update my zygor guide from the Manual install (zip file), but it's the same old guide. Did the zip file get published?

I did delete the Zygor folders from my Addon folder and the files from the SavedVariables folder, then unzipped the manual install zip and still same old guide.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    The loremaster section will only contain the zone guides that are not included in the leveling guides. For any zones not in the loremaster section use the leveling zone guides.

The auto-accept and auto-turn in aspects are a known bug with the new release and will hopefully be fixed soon.

Leave a comment:

• Zaetrum
    replied
    My auto accpect quests isn't accpecting quests. I'm not sure what I need to do to fix that.

Also I have the same problem as Paulious

Leave a comment:

• paulious
    replied
    Under Loremaster I only have 3 options, Kalimdor 1-60, Outland 60-70 and Northrend 70-80 can someone explain why

Leave a comment:

• rolpep
    replied
    has it worked for you I dont want to get too deep if its not needed

Leave a comment:

• chaos5061
    replied
    World of Warcraft / WTF / Account / YOUR ACCOUNT folder / SavedVariables.

Delete all the files with Zygor in their name.
    Last edited by Zygor; March 22, 2011, 06:37 PM. Reason: Added some more clarity to the post.

Leave a comment:

• rolpep
    replied
    I'm not the most computer savvy person , I know where the zygor files are in the addons folder. Where is the saved variables at?

Leave a comment:

• socharmed
    replied
    Originally posted by cabby View Post
    *laughs evilly and pushes Socharmed*
    grrrrrrrrr i bite u

Leave a comment:

Working...
X