OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We've Heard You - No Zygor Subscriptions!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zygor
    replied
    Originally posted by manicmaniac View Post
    They didn't "float the idea". They advertised it as what was going to happen. Why would folks who read the post and watched the video and liked the idea take time to post?

Zygor didn't listen to their customers as a whole. They listened to their wallets. Period.
    You've made your point about 20 times in this thread now. We understand your point of view and will take it into account, but please give it a rest. It's not happening right now, but may in the future. Any further posts by you harassing every single member that posts will be removed. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• manicmaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Anwen View Post
    ... for listening.

I was so disgusted by the thought of having to pay a monthly fee that I didn't even bother to read the forum or anything. After all, if you've bought the guides you want and you purchase upgrades when necessary, paying a subscription fee as well surely is double-dipping as someone mentioned before.

Because I was so disappointed in you Zygor, I am now doubly happy that you dropped the idea. I'm sure there's lots of us that haven't posted too.

Also, odd that the people that want subscriptions are responding to the thread that you changed your mind. Lol, where were they when you initially floated the idea???

Anyway, I LOVE your guides. Awsome job with them.
    They didn't "float the idea". They advertised it as what was going to happen. Why would folks who read the post and watched the video and liked the idea take time to post?

Zygor didn't listen to their customers as a whole. They listened to their wallets. Period.

Leave a comment:

• Anwen
    replied
    THANK YOU...

... for listening.

I was so disgusted by the thought of having to pay a monthly fee that I didn't even bother to read the forum or anything. After all, if you've bought the guides you want and you purchase upgrades when necessary, paying a subscription fee as well surely is double-dipping as someone mentioned before.

Because I was so disappointed in you Zygor, I am now doubly happy that you dropped the idea. I'm sure there's lots of us that haven't posted too.

Also, odd that the people that want subscriptions are responding to the thread that you changed your mind. Lol, where were they when you initially floated the idea???

Anyway, I LOVE your guides. Awsome job with them.

Leave a comment:

• Zygor Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by religionflag View Post
    Hello Zygor, thank you for the relief, I was wondering if the release date for the other new guides will be the same or it has changed now?
    The release is still on schedule for Tuesday, October 4th.

Leave a comment:

• religionflag
    replied
    TY

Hello Zygor, thank you for the relief, I was wondering if the release date for the other new guides will be the same or it has changed now?

Leave a comment:

• galrash
    replied
    Please offer both options (Priced to where buying it outright is a better long term value for hardcore players)

Casual players like myself were pretty stoked about subs and I would hate to buy them outright and then find out subs are an option a month later...

Leave a comment:

• ilgust
    replied
    Personally I would prefer one-time fee, thank you for your attention to customers' opinion

Leave a comment:

• harmonydave
    replied
    Thanks

As an "old" memebr I appreciate your decision to scrape the sub program. If you have a program I like, I for one will buy it to own rather than pay a rental sub fee.

Leave a comment:

• brianb905
    replied
    She previously said she owned leveling, events and dailies guides.

"stop the subscroption lose all the guides...so I would have had no choice but to pay to continue the leveling or dailies and events guides...."

That is untrue. Thus, I think she misunderstood.
    LOL...She most definitely misuderstood that portion.

Leave a comment:

• manicmaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by brianb905 View Post
    I don't think she misunderstood. She doesn't own the mount guide. It isn't out yet. She would have had to pay for all 11 guides just to get the mount guide. I'm sure the mount guide, at buyout price, wouldn't be more than a few months worth of the full sub. If there isn't a buy option, there should be the option to sub to mount only, at a lower price of course.
    She previously said she owned leveling, events and dailies guides.

"stop the subscroption lose all the guides...so I would have had no choice but to pay to continue the leveling or dailies and events guides...."

That is untrue. Thus, I think she misunderstood.

Leave a comment:

• brianb905
    replied
    Stopping the subscription would not have affected the guides you owned prior to subscribing. As I said, you misunderstood. It's ok tho, many others did, too.
    I don't think she misunderstood. She doesn't own the mount guide. It isn't out yet. She would have had to pay for all 11 guides just to get the mount guide. I'm sure the mount guide, at buyout price, wouldn't be more than a few months worth of the full sub. If there isn't a buy option, there should be the option to sub to mount only, at a lower price of course.

Leave a comment:

• gimlish
    replied
    What Zygor has done is alienate customers, which is not a good thing. Instead of deciding to go either/or, he decides to go all or nothing, which I just can't understand. It's a stupid decision, period. I would really like to know the thought process behind this. You could please both parties, but you end up deciding to say "screw you" to half of them.

I am sorry if I'm coming off as combative, but I'm a little irked right now. It's annoying that you say you've "listened to your customers" - what about all of your customers who actually wanted this to happen? What do they get? As it stands now, all we've gotten is a slap in the face and a "you're not important to us."
    I couldnt Agree more with the OP , I for one cannot afford to purchase all these guides in a lump sum payment...I was really excited about the sub method of payment...but now I am feel very disenfranchised.

I hope you will see the right of it and offer both methods on the day of release.

Leave a comment:

• edcaguy
    replied
    The forum has a poll option it would have better if you had used that with the subscription plan idea.
    After the video email that had the link to the board I said on the first page it would likely be both flat fee or sub. But Im still worried, I saw a post where Zygor put Something like now pay a low monthly fee instead of a insane fee. Either your trying to show the subscription was a better idea or your thinking we ripping our users off. Thats the way I feel.

Leave a comment:

• manicmaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by sharlyne View Post
    I am ,a full blown mount collector, I want 10 85's so I would have wanted to continue to pay so I can get all of them the mount, but once you pay thst suyb fee it would have been for all the guides, stop the subscroption lose all the guides...so I would have had no choice but to pay to continue the leveling or dailies and events guides....and for ythe record I have 8 85's now working on my 9th....Thanks ot both Zygor and dugi's I been abkle to level 5 of them up to 85 in a couple months real time
    Stopping the subscription would not have affected the guides you owned prior to subscribing. As I said, you misunderstood. It's ok tho, many others did, too.

Leave a comment:

• sharlyne
    replied
    I am ,a full blown mount collector, I want 10 85's so I would have wanted to continue to pay so I can get all of them the mount, but once you pay thst suyb fee it would have been for all the guides, stop the subscroption lose all the guides...so I would have had no choice but to pay to continue the leveling or dailies and events guides....and for ythe record I have 8 85's now working on my 9th....Thanks ot both Zygor and dugi's I been abkle to level 5 of them up to 85 in a couple months real time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X