OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quest item missing in quest: "Zeth'Gor Must Burn!"- No "Smoke Beacon" available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest item missing in quest: "Zeth'Gor Must Burn!"- No "Smoke Beacon" available?

Alliance, Hellfire Peninsula (60-62), Step 123, Level: 62 "Zeth'Gor Must Burn!"

Zygor's Leveling Guide says to "Use your Smoke Beacon under the tower", but there is no Smoke Beacon in my bags to use. Neither did I see one already under the tower.

If it says "Use your Smoke Beacon....." I figure that it's something that my char was given. If I remember right, this same quest had this same problem a long time ago. Where do I get the Smoke Beacon?

EDIT: After posting this, I went to wowhead and read some posts. Others have had the same question as I have. I'll try abandoning the quest, and maybe it'll work. Just guessing.
    -----
    EDIT #2: After abandoning the quest, 'this time' it gave me the barrel-shaped "Smoke Beacon." The first time I accepted the quest, I started it immediately (I didn't lose the Smoke Beacons because of any 2-hr countdown timer on them). They just weren't there when I got to the tower. Must have been a bug. Anyway, quest completed. Also, if the Guide would be a little more verbose on a quite a few things, it would certainly be much more helpful. Most of you know the game and quests by heart. Other people don't.

(See attached picture). Never mind about the picture. This forum fails to upload it. Has an error message about 'Bubbles' or something? The file is only 54KB's!
    Last edited by kreelor; June 29, 2012, 12:52 AM. Reason: found solution to initial problem
Working...
X