OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Zygor Guide Would You Most Like To See Next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a guide in which at the end of it Id have the answer as to wither I should train my 30yr old ass off and join the marines or stay at home and figure out what kinda career to venture into :-P

if you cant make the guide then i'll have an achievment guide please :-)

Comment

I voted for the achievement guide since that seems most useful to me. Profession guide I don't need that much since I have bookmarked a good site with leveling for all professions, but then again an in-game guide would save me some time so I wouldn't mind it either.

Comment

I know Zygor and he is tricky knowing him he will have all three lol

Professions all the way. Why? I have 8 characters. I want to have one of every profession and max it out thats why. If Zygor had this guide I wouldn't have to use something else
        All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
        LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
        LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
        LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
        LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
        LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
        LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
        LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

Comment

Proffesions guides could be looked up online through many sites. I don't see how much different each could be from one another.

Dungeon could be cool but with the new SIS and updated guides I don't see an actual demand right now to focus on working on that.

So my vote would go with the achievements. I mean there are so many, some easy and some very difficult ones to get. You can get 85 with the leveling guides, some sweet achievments would be nice on all those characters :P

Comment

I voted for Dungeon Guide. Why? I'm scared to enter them and, despite what they say, would prefer to solo everything. Again, why? Well, tbh, I'm not good in groups.
            My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I'm for dungeons, the maps in there suck so having waypoints and such would be awesome.

Comment

Professions guide is really not necessary wow-professions.com already does an great job it would be just another version of the same thing. I voted for the Achi guide even thought they are not useful alot of ppl like collecting them. With the new dungeon maps with quest marked they are pretty self explanatory.

Comment

The dungeon guide would be nice, but, a lot of times, especially with dungeon finder, everybody isn't always on the " same page ". The professions guide basically is a more detailed farming guide, if one uses a little common sense.....
                  I'd go with the achievement guide because, with the exception of the raids and battlefields, most of them can be done solo....

Comment

I would rather see an achievement guide first.

If you want a professions guide I would recommend you go here:
                    http://www.wow-professions.com/

I actually do not want to see Zygor release a gold guide ever because it just would not be good enough in my guess. Every server is different and what works on one server would not necessarily work on another server. Also the trick to make gold is to do and trade things before it becomes common knowledge. If Zygor releases a guide with several good AH tricks then it would be obsolete after the release because so many would then know about the methods described in the guide. Gold making on AH also depends on the time. What works one week may not work the next week.

I forsee a massive amount of QQ and whining posts on these forums that says they lost money because of the gold guide by buying the wrong thing on the AH or that they didn't make much money at all if a gold guide is released.

Comment

Profession Guide

Profeesion guide is now in all's interrest coze how fast u skill up how bether items u can craft to sell at AH andn if the guide can lead u to the item drop places then deffinetly Prof Guide on 1st place atm

And btw Thx zygor to make the lvling with quests interresting again

Comment

Mtn Of Mounts guide... and a mount guide in general

How about a Mountain of Mounts guide... and genrally a mount guide
                        Thanks

Comment

My Vote and Notes on Other Guide Choices

I voted for a Dungeon Guide because I have a really hard time with them.

I know it was brought up that others might hold you up ... There are so many times when the others have no clue either, or you have to spend hours watching vids and reading things to figure it out. I'd love the heads up. Plus, I didn't do many instances at lower levels at all. So, this would be great to be able to use to go back and solo them. Then, I'd have a better idea for leveling up with my lower characters in the instances at the normal levels.

My next vote would be for an Achievement Guide.

I probably should have officially voted for this one, as it is something I'm working harder on now. It is a little bit frustrating to have to "re-earn" the different things that you know you did earlier, before achievements were created. So a guide would be really helpful there as well to make sure that you really do the steps instead of just thinking you did. LOL. Some of the achievement are pretty intensive to have to read up on and figure out all the parts to. I started doing my own documents up the other day for certain ones (things like "Hail to the Chef" and "Accomplished Angler", as well as "The Lunimologist" and "The Oceanographer"), and it was taking quite a while just to get the pages organized into an easy to read, mark it off fashion, and I didn't even put in all the coordinates for each of them. That would have been even more.

An achievement guide that would be the most helpful? Exploration achievements! LOL. Boy do I miss my little waypoint arrow when trying to find those places that I didn't find while leveling or wandering around. Having to go in to the Ghostlands and Eversong Woods to complete the Kalimdor Explorations (while being an Alliance character) was a big pain since you had to ride a ground mount (flying isn't allowed as of 4.0.6) as well. I'm sure Hordies having a problem in Alliance only areas as well.

Why don't I want a Professions Guide?

A lot of that is because I found a very good site that details what you need for each level for every craft (http://www.wow-professions.com/profe...eveling-guides). I found it worked out quite well when starting new characters and leveling up their choice of profession. It's laid out skill by skill on what is usually the cheapest items to gather or buy to make things along the way. It also tries to have you make things that will help you later in the leveling process of the craft when you are able to get good skill ups off it.

Would I buy a professions guide if Zygor did one? Maybe. I want to support Zygor in any way I can, but I just don't want to see the time wasted for something that a couple pages printed up on the computer would do just fine with that someone else has already done. The leaders of Zygor might want to check out the page link I put here to see if they feel it is a good enough guide. If they don't ... then I would enjoy seeing what they come up with. I used it for Alchemy, Enchanting, Tailoring and Leatherworking. The DE Guide was great too. I could easily look at my print out to find out what materials I could get from what.

A bonus is that they recommend Zygor for their leveling guide of choice. {Smiles} There is a link to it any time they mention a good leveling guide.

~Beth73
                          Ravencrest ~ Drusylla ~ 85 Worgen Combat Rogue
                          Last edited by Beth73; March 26, 2011, 12:43 PM. Reason: fixed the formatting

Comment

It has to be a Achievement Guide, why you ask well its simple, dungeons will only be useful for me when i am level 85, it can take to long to find groups at times so its just not that great, and as for the professions guide, there are loads of free ones online that tell me what to buy and make

Achievement Guide would be brilliant for me to do while i am in my nice long "30min" que, more like 1 hour que.

Comment

Would love to see a professions guide!

Comment

I would like to see a dungeon guide to guide me through the dungeons. I don't tank often because I a am horrible for losing my way or missing bosses...

Comment

Working...
                                X