Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate Activision so much.

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/a...ures-20110510/

Oh, and I'm switching to Battle Field from now on.

Comment

This was so obvious. Since you have to pay to play online with the XBox they test how much people spend on games and people spend too much - just look at how much cash they make with DLCs... 25% of the whole game price for 3-4 multiplayer maps...
      I currently play World Of Tanks and there you can buy some special tanks since the last patch. They cost about 25 Euro and I normally see 2-4 in every match with the appropriate tank tier.

It's very funny I you had to defend paying 12 Euro a month for a WoW subscription while other people pay much more for facebook or browser games, DLCs.

The good thing is that Battlefield 3 is coming soon. Call Of Duty has become so boring. They should simply remove the controls and let the game run totally without user interaction. But without these unfair spots with endlessly respawning enemies, not working triggers and not advancing AI teammates when you go 5 meters off the path you would notice how bad these games have become.

Comment

I say boycott it. I liked COD... but not enough for this "Dime Squeezing" crap.
        I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Werderx View Post
          I say boycott it. I liked COD... but not enough for this "Dime Squeezing" crap.
          And with Kotick in charge it's going out in WoW as well with the new premium feature coming out for it.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
            And with Kotick in charge it's going out in WoW as well with the new premium feature coming out for it.

Absolutely ridiculous.
            Yeah I'm disappointed in Blizzard tacking on more fees for the "Extra" digital services (pets, mounts, remote stuff, etc). Don't get me wrong, I’m all in favor of capitalism... but not when it turns to endless greed.

I believe this is a direct result of what happens when someone doesn't have strong competition. I can't wait for another awesome game to present all of these types of features for free... forcing Blizzard to stop being a douche.

Edit: And on that note... these companies aren't going to do any different as long as the customer base keeps feeding into it.... SO STOP IT!
            I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

You can't really tell how accurate this post is though.. purely because they say some beachead will be developing the game. When everyone knows its IW

Comment

Originally posted by amulius View Post
                You can't really tell how accurate this post is though.. purely because they say some beachead will be developing the game. When everyone knows its IW
                http://www.shacknews.com/article/674...head-studio-to

This is what beachhead is.

And, on that note, MW3 is being co developed by 3 different companies, not just IW.

Comment

Working...
                X