Silithus Leveling/Achievement Guide Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silithus Leveling/Achievement Guide Errors

A couple of days ago I finished re-doing quests in Silithus for Loremaster using the Leveling/Loremaster guides. Somebody on your end needs to take a fresh toon through Silithus to check things out as there are several guide steps that are no longer valid with that particular guide.

Almost at the end of the guide a quest, that sends you to get some rubbings in a bug nest in the SE corner next door to Uldum, had directions to the nest entrance that were noticeably wrong, taking you far out of the way into Uldum. Subsequent guide steps had you going after more rubbings in other nests (two more I think), but those steps seem to have been removed from the game as they resulted in an endless stream of guide step error messages in the chat window.

I had the quest name and problem steps written down but now I can't find my notes so I don't remember the guide steps or the particular error messages that popped up in chat, but if memory serves me right the affected quest was "Glyph Chasing".

Is this Alliance or Horde guide?
    I can check this out as I have a lot of Alliance characters that never went to that zone. So if you don't find your notes and the Zygor team are busy with other things...

Comment

It's the Alliance guide.

I still can't find the notes I made, so I'd bet I accidentally threw them out. That or my cats ate them. ;-)

Comment

Normally only dogs eat important notes

Comment

How's it going on checking out this problem in the Silithus portion of the guides?

Comment

Sorry, didn't have time to check this section.
            I'll move the thread to the Alliance loremaster forum section so I (and the Zygor team) don't miss it.

Comment

I started Silithus now.

The Twilight Mystery (8284, step 5) is not available before you complete Vyral the Vile (8321).
              The same applies to Dearest Natalia (8304) at step 9.
              Step 18: The Deserter (8285) is a follow up to Twilight Mystery.
              At step 21 Vyral the Vile should (currently step 46-49) be done, then go back, get Twilight Mystery and Dearest Natalia, do Twilight Mystery and get The Deserter.
              Step 24: a note not to use the mount would be helpful
              Step 57: quest goal (Hive'Regal Rubbing) is /1 not /3
              Step 62: same as previous step, goal is /1
              The steps out of the hive got skipped as I already got the Silithid Brain (step 62 was green)
              Meybe "Brann Bronzebeard's Lost Letter" can be put at step 62 as it drops here as well and the second hive is obsolete.
              Step 64: quest True Believers (8323) can be turned in already as I was told to get 20 texts at the beginning of the guide
              Step 68 and 71: only one rubbing necessary for the quest
              Step 77 and 82: third hive is obsolete too

Maybe some things can be sorted better (Dearest Natalia is an autocomplete quest so you can get the follow up earlier and maybe it's better to do it then) but that's it for now.

Comment

Thanks for this infomation, we will take a look at this section to get it updated.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Slithis section is still bugged

The quest pick up order not in right order would be my best guess might want to look into this again.
                  Edit: (allience guide)
                  Last edited by jenoa; August 3, 2011, 10:02 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

I think the only thing that was changed in the guide since my previous post is that the second and third hive were removed.

Comment

Thanks Cartman. I guess it will get fixed on a future update. I still backtracked to complete the steps I had to skip. I just completed that zone so hopefully, my next toon through there will have smooth questing.

Comment

Working...
                      X