Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I Just Can't Let It Go" Thread

Originally posted by soterius View Post
    Even with the discount, in my current economic decline, I will not be able to purchase not only these guides but any future guides as well.
    Agreed, I was seriously looking forward to be able to pay a monthly subscription. Although the guides are well worth every penny, I won't be able to afford them now. A subscription would have made all guides affordable.

Originally posted by Zaetrum View Post
    yep can't get them all ready have the ones that were discounted but I really was looking forward to getting the professions guide you just released it 2 months to late and I could have done 6 bucks a month because I would take my cans to recyling and been able to use that money.
    Subscriptions have been thoroughly covered elsewhere on the forum and we're taking everyone's opinions into consideration and exploring new options that will be suitable for everyone. For now we'd like to keep this thread just about the sale. Thanks.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Fair comment , but what's the point of having a sale on items everyone has, while making new guides inaccessable to so many customers? Every time wow makes changes, you hear the same comments from people that worry about the changes, only to see them applaud them when they get used to them. I feel zygor should have believed in their new business ideas and rode the subscriptions idea out fully, changing things later if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by milanghi View Post
        A subscription would have made all guides affordable.
        how is this more affordable? so instead of paying 30 one time you pay $5x12months=$60 so how exactly is it cheaper?

Comment

Again, in case it was missed:
          Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
          Subscriptions have been thoroughly covered elsewhere on the forum and we're taking everyone's opinions into consideration and exploring new options that will be suitable for everyone. For now we'd like to keep this thread just about the sale. Thanks.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by wizzy View Post
            how is this more affordable? so instead of paying 30 one time you pay $5x12months=$60 so how exactly is it cheaper?
            I never said cheaper, I said more affordable. And where 30 come from, if you want all guides your prob talking over 100 ???? I and many others can't fork out all this cash at once, subscription would have been the better way to pay.

Comment

Really can't wait. Just hope the pricing is fair. I know subscription was covered elsewhere, but we all subscribe to WoW so could'nt see the problem with subscribing here. I own all Zygor and constantly recommend them to other WoW players, both in-game and friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by milanghi View Post
                I never said cheaper, I said more affordable. And where 30 come from, if you want all guides your prob talking over 100 ???? I and many others can't fork out all this cash at once, subscription would have been the better way to pay.
                It is called saving until you can afford to buy something you will always be better off if you get and stay debt free with monthly fees kept to a minimum (and even there you can get discounts by pre buying 6 or 12 months at a time as I do both with Cable and with WoW right now only my cellphone does not have this option.

Comment

"I Just Can't Let It Go" Thread

This will be the thread that us mods and staff can dump ALL the continuing discussion about the now defunct subscription model. You know, the subscription idea people voiced their opinion on already, so much so that the idea was reversed by Zygor?
                  The places this topic pops up are, to say the least, interesting.
                  So in the interest of keeping thread topics on topic, you will find all the dead-horse discussion posts moved here.
                  "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

*gets out his bat* Point me in the direction Kam!

Comment

Sorry to not being on topic really but, wasn't someone banned cause he didn't let it go? Anyways I wanted to say I wanted to laugh. I am not going to say what I feel about this subject I have already said what I feel, no need in repeating it here.

PS: Please I meant this as a joke not to be mean or anything. I don't wish to be banned cause of anything.

Comment

The only ones who get banned are the ones who share their guides with anyone not living with them. I've not seen nor heard of anyone getting banned from forum chatter.

-Edit-
                        Believe me on that lol. If I'm still here after all the comments I've posted on here, it only further proves my statement. I'm sure if you do a search, you'll find some of them. Not all, but some.
                        Last edited by dulak; October 9, 2011, 08:59 AM. Reason: Added after thought.

Comment

hehe yeah I know what you mean I have had a couple of fights with mods and well etc.

Comment

I've never banned anyone, but I give people infractions when I feel they have been naughty >: ).
                            It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I have another site to give out infractions on. Those rules are a bit more... strict.
                              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                              X