No announcement yet.

Macro's guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just log into the Members area and click the Macro Guide link below the Manual Installation link. Currently the Macro guide is a web guide only but we have plans to add elements of it in game and make it a hybrid guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hail to All,

I haven't looked at the macros yet though I have purchased them. I just thought I would share a Macro that I made and that I use for pvp. It's more of a fun macro really once you defeat your opponent. For me it's a lot of fun. Once you kill your opponent just select his body again and if you do it before they release it does an emote so the horde can read it also. It will enter their name into the emote so they know what you did to them hahaha. If they release it has an alternate emote. You can modify this to say what ever you want. My main pvping toon right now is a Worgen Rogue so it fits perfectly for me haha

/run local t,M="target" if(UnitName(t)~=nil) and UnitIsDead("target") then M="rips %t's head off and craps down their neck!" else M="bathes herself in hordes blood!" end SendChatMessage(M,"EMOTE")

I hope you all enjoy.

Mythos

Comment

Originally posted by mythos44 View Post
        ...if you do it before they release it does an emote so the horde can read it also.
        Yes and no. The only thing the other faction will see when you hit that emote is "<YourName> makes some strange gestures." So, not very effective for that purpose.

Comment

Well during questing with the macros tab opened. You go to the tab saying ("your characters name" Specific Macros) there will be a macro called "ZVGMacro2" with the names in the macro list saying as example:

/target Boglash
          /target Fen Strider

/run ZGV:MagicRaidMarker() WoWscrnshot zygor macro help.jpg

I hope this can really help you guys.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by neverfade__ View Post
            Well during questing with the macros tab opened. You go to the tab saying ("your characters name" Specific Macros) there will be a macro called "ZVGMacro2" with the names in the macro list saying as example:

/target Boglash
            /target Fen Strider

/run ZGV:MagicRaidMarker()

I hope this can really help you guys.

Thanks
            Those are actually technical macros made by ZGV for the Magic Button functionality. The macros should have their own category in the guides.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
              Where do you see this happening?
              This happens on all of my characters under character specific macros too.

Comment

That macro still appears but is being worked on right now. That's the macro used by the Magic Key. It is intended to make using the small icons in the guide viewer easier via a keybind and also to help mark NPCs that you need to interact with. As I say, right now it's being worked on for a re-vamp.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Good to know the magic key is still being worked on.
                  I thankfully have it set up for 8 of my characters. Only missing it on one character and boy do I miss it on that one
                  Strange thing is that it does seem to work without any problems on the ones which have the functionality. So not sure what the problem is with it (apart from the known target text thingy, which I can live with).
                  Hope it comes back fully working soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X