Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lua errors when opening mail 474 get itemScore

1115 func

This is most likely an addon conflict. Make sure all of your addons are MoP compatible and updated by the author recently.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The only add on I have that curse client does not manage and show as up to date is your guide viewer 4
      But I am just back from a break and I see that your version number is 4.0.5066 so zi will pop back to the game and see how it works now... are you pushing a new version every hour?

Comment

Just because the Curse client shows the addon as not having an update does not mean the addon is updated for MoP. There are many addons available from Curse that have not been updated in years but they'll show as current in the Curse client simply because there is no update available for them.

I would suggest to look at the Curse client listing and any addon that has not been updated in the last 2 or 3 weeks you should disable. If your Curse client does not display the last update date you can right click at the top where it says Name and then select the Latest Date option. Another thing you can do is when at the character selection screen open the Addons list and make sure the 'Load out of date Addons' box at the top is not checked. Then go down the list and disable any addon that is marked as being out of date.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also, posting the exact Lua error messages would help.

Comment

not seeing the problem in ver 5070 so far so it may be fixed.... turning off the ants has also helped the response of the game a LOT

I tripple checked and all other add ons updated since at the worst late August almost all of them since Sept 10

Comment

Working...
            X