Explorer Title Missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explorer Title Missing?

Is it me or is there no Pandaria Explorer guide yet? I was going to mine nodes while doing this.
    Thx

Have you tried updating your guides toltec?
    "There will always be a derelict building. Moments come and go - explore them while you can"

Comment

all updated
      repaired once but i'll do it again... i was thinking maybe that one wasn't out yet & then i can stop looking for it for now

Comment

Still not there.... admin?

Comment

Hi toltec, I looked into this myself as well and realised I had not yet purchased the Professions and Achievements guide for MoP so I am also unable to access it at the moment. Is this the same issue you are having? Have you upgraded your P&A guide?
          "There will always be a derelict building. Moments come and go - explore them while you can"

Comment

yes i've actually purchased everything there is on the alli side and several on the horde

Comment

Huh, I thought that got added into the guides last week when it was reported as missing. Something must have happened because I'm not finding it in there. Will add this to the bug list again.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Looking into this now.
                Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Ok, I found it. It's actually in the guides but kinda hidden. You can find it by opening the guide selection window, click on Achievements, go into the Exploration Achievements section, then into Pandaria, and finally The Explorer.

Will put in a suggestion that it gets moved to where the other exploration guides are to make it easier to find.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

awesome info guys... thx

Comment

You will have to own the MoP upgrade as well to get this part of the Explorer guide.
                      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Can I ask something here: is it possible to have say a MoP trial of guides for existing customers? What I mean by this is: I already own the Professions and Achievements guide for Cataclysm, but I haven't had time to upgrade to MoP. Is it possible to have a trial of the MoP guides in the meantime?

Comment

Working...
                        X