Way finder Path not appearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way finder Path not appearing

Ive really enjoyed the dotted path that shows me where to mine, problem is after the update I did yesterday its no longer there when I try to mine in Hellfire Peninsula on the mini map. I have to have the big map open where the way finder does appear. Help? I'm use sing the professions guide for both horde and alliance.

P.s is there another place I can mine to get to 325? Hellfire is busy and the ore deposits are rare

I did a quick test with the mining guide in Elwynn and had no problems. The only difference is that the waypoint arrows were removed, I think it's a feature so they don't overlap mining nodes.

Check the settings of the ants in the guide settings, they were moved from the waypoint section to the travel system section.

For mining there's no real alternative as Zangarmarsh has too few ores. You can try Terokkar if your level is high enough but there's mostly Adamantite.
    If you have a minig pick in your inventory you get +10 to mining so you can go for Adamantite earlier.

Comment

Thanks Cartman. It's just weird. After the most recent update they appeared again. Yesterday I was in Nagrand mining, and the dotted lines appeared nicely. TODAY I log in and the dotted lines are gone. So I thought, what happens if I close down WoW and then try again? Hey presto, the dots are back. Seems a bit glitchy to me?

Comment

If you did the guide update while WoW was running it won't take effect until you exit WoW. It's how WoW works with all addons.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi Cabby, I always run Zygor first.

Comment

Working...
          X