Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change logs

Hello!

Is there anywhere else to see guide update changelogs?
    Since updating the Updater a couple of days ago my change log screen has been blank so I haven't been able to see what changes have been made.

You can find the change logs in the Members area. When you first log in you'll be on the download page, just scroll down a little on that page to see the link to the change log history.

For the problem you're having with seeing the change log in the Updater, what OS are you running?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi Cabby

I'm on Windows 7. I've just updated again to 4.0.6145 and still have the blank change log screen, I've attached a screen shot.

Thanks for your help!

Capture.JPG

Comment

Try making sure you have all of the latest updates for Windows and .NET Framework and then restart your computer to see if that makes any difference.

Comment

Same problem, system is up to date...

Comment

Strange, I was able to see the changelog in the updater when I last updated the guide. But now I get a blank page too.

Then I tried something. I installed an older guide version and then I was able to see the changelog until I updated the guide again.
            So it seems the changelog will be blank if current and latest version are the same.

Comment

Ahh, I see it now. I'll let the dev team know about it so that can get fixed.

Braggff, if you look at the change log before you update the guides you should see what's changed since you last updated no matter how many updates have been released since then.

Comment

Working...
              X